Tuesday 30 August 2011

Unstitched!






I am officially unstitched! They removed the stitch where my drainage pipe was. I was given some large plasters but I hope I don't have to use them.

I finished my steroids which is one lot of tablets gone. I have also stopped my strong pain killers. I don't even need paracetamol that often. So just my usual Keppra (for my epilepsy) and paracetamol at night to help me sleep. This has muddled my sleep up a bit, I woke about 5.30am, stayed in bed for an hour but got up at 6.30. Sorted myself out with a nap later on.


Tomorrow I am going to contact the hospital as my eyesight has hit a brick wall. I am still relying on my left eye. Just going to see if I can see someone about my vision sooner rather than waiting a week till my next appointment and nothing changes in that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment