Wednesday 17 August 2011

Its Happening

This morning I called my surgeons secretary, its going ahead, not sure exactly what time, but it is definetly happening tomorrow.

I woke up last night about 3.30am, the surgery had snuck into the dream and woke me up. It was officially the point which I really started to get nervous. I was in and out of sleep for the rest of the night, though felt surprisingly fresh when i had to get up for work. I was thinking about the last surgery i had three years ago, a rhinoplasty ( an operation on my nose as it was broken when young and a bit bent giving me restricted breathing.) I was not nervous for that during the build up, ok it is not major surgery but i was knocked out and had a couple of weeks off. But one i was being prepped it hit me and i became more nervous and just could not wait to be completely knocked out. So may be thats when i will get nervous, oh wait...I am awake through the whole procedure.

Last day at work to day for a while, handing over bits, I wont bore you. Get amazing card, created by Neil.


Been sent loads of messages on twitter and Facebook which I thank everyone for.

Bags are pretty much packed. Though had to text my wife as I forgot one very important item, Roland Rat. He
has come to all my hospital appointment's from one I was small and having gromits in my ears and when i had my rhinoplasty.

Also a quick note who has put a link to my blog on freedating.co.uk? I was looking at the stats for the blog and found that there is a link on there but i cannot access as I am not a member and do not wish to be.

I will write my last blog before i go into the hospital in the morning. The hospital has no internet signal on the wards. I will be blogging while I am in the hospital but I may just have to upload them all in one go when i am out if i am not allowed out of the bed, I will see what I can do though.

Again thank you for all the kind messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment