Saturday 27 August 2011

Popped Out

today has been very successful. It started with a pretty good sleep. since the operation my sleep has been horrible. i would wake up at 5 am most mornings where ever i was, hospital or by myself in my parents spare room. but today i was asleep till 7.30am in the morning and no headache. that gave the push to write my previous post.

I wanted to avoid sleeping so did a few things today, not too much though. Popped out with my wife for some lunch, went in to town. But by 3pm i was completely exhausted. I have g-had a quick sleep which sorted me out.

Today I got annoyed by Harwich Hospital, its been 24 hours and no one has told me if i have an appointment to have my last stitches out. the whole hospital is in a mess. i think it will me easier to go to Colchester walk in centre.

my sight is still relying on my left eye, nothing is re appearing ln my right. i tried blocking it and have  a small amount of sight but it gave me a bit of a headache so will leave that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment