Saturday 27 August 2011

I have been recovering for a week.

This may be a bit scruffy as my sight is still pretty rubbish in my right eye so forgive me for the mistakes.


There is lots to write but i cannot focus for long, I will add in small parts each day. I was in surgery for about 7 hours, i was completely awake. the two worst parts with multiple stabbings in my wrists while there were trying to connect me to a machine  for my heart rate and blood pressure. I started to feel pain when they were skimmin down the lump, it got to a point where it took a couple of minutes to recover, we then stopped and finished up. samples were taken and it is being tested at the moment.

I was in hospital for 5 days. each day i was needing less sleep. i am on paracetamol and something a bit stronger at night to help me sleep. i managed to get through it with movies on my ipad and a dvd player, CSI is keeping me going.

I have been now staying with my parents for a few days and a and a few visitors round. I had my staples out of my skull, was easy. got another couple of staples after the bank holiday. ho[efully we will see a few more people. though i am still finding that i need a sleep in the afternoon.

My next appointment with my under two weels. I will find out more then, hopefully my sight in my right eye cines back, it gained more sight than went backwards so not sure what is going on. hopefully i will get pictures ne being cut open and operated on and awake so i am looking forward to them.

I am leaving it there today but going to rey and add to my blog each day. So lets see how it goes.








No comments:

Post a Comment