Tuesday 16 August 2011

Packing my bags!

After the operation my wife, the cat and I are staying with my parents. Just so there will be a number of people to look after me. This means I am having to pack 2 bags, one for hospital and one to have at my parents.

The hospital bag is the usual bits with a Charlie Brooker book and 3d Magazines, iPod and iPad stocked with games, movies and music. Got my danger mouse pyjamas, yes I am that cool!

The other bag has clothes but also stuff to keep me entertained for the week. I am packing up my xbox, I have borrowed a number of games, battlefield 3, home front, Crysis 2 and another one. But this is not a computer game blog. I have brought first 6 series of CSI Las Vegas, I will take a few of those DVDs. Then just a few classics.

Had a phone call today from one of longest and closest friends, though he is not that close, Australia. He works in the outback 7 days straight then has time off so contact will be hard. Cheered me up speaking to him, may not be about a happy subject, but still made me smile.

Tomorrow I will find out if the surgery is definitely going ahead, so fingers crossed no emergencies come in!


No comments:

Post a Comment