Wednesday 17 August 2011

Its the big day!

Lying in bed...

I am awake, we are leaving in 40mins. I didn't sleep to bad. Got nearly 4 and half hours in. Though was rudely awoken by our cat knocking over a bin looking for a bit of gammon my wife had put in it! THANKS MELISSA!!

My mouth is dry! I need a drink! But it's nil by mouth. I didn't haven't loads last night but wasn't really thirsty and didn't want to be getting up during the night.

Think the nerves are finally kicking in a little. Can they just come and do it hear, right now. I am ready for them. Knife, chisel, hammer and a staple gun! I am already in bed, no need to move me, though I would not be prepared to stay awake during it! My dad has all the tools and mum has some reasonably sharp knives.

In the car...
Not much going on. So I guess this is my last post before I go in. So radio silence from me. I will finish with a picture if my long term companion, ladies and gentlemen I give you Roland!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment