Friday 16 September 2011

Tired

So this is it, the start of the start of the frustrating part. We got back from Paris on Monday, was an extremely exhausting weekend, I actually fell asleep while on a river boat near Notre Dam. I had a few naps on the train but did not want to ruin my sleep pattern as it is nearly normal.

The next day I woke up feeling pretty good, I had to go to the doctors to out my prescription in and thought I would also collect a few bits, milk etc. I was out for about 40 mins. I was absolutely exhausted, Paris was still taking it's toll, I just felt drained. Took me most of the day to sort myself out.

As my eye is not realty doing anything I have decided to just get used to it. I have been on and off my pc, letting my eye get used to it. It stays good for about 45 - 60 mins, it then gets tired but does not cause headaches. I don't feel tired jus my eye.

I have still popped out for walks, just the local park, but I am not going as far or I am stopping half way for a while. I feel I just need to keep this up so I can get more confident as areas which I am not used to with my dodgy sight can still be a bit daunting.

A nice relaxing weekend now with friends at centre parcs, nothing like a weekend break to help this frustrating part of recovery go quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment