Wednesday 28 September 2011

Been a while

It has been a while since my last blog post. To be honest not much has gone on.

I am recovering well, my scar has healed very well. As far as I can tell I have some scanning left on it but just in small areas, around where the part of my scull was removed.

I am getting out each day for a walk, doing more each day, currently one hour. Last time I had to have a nap was after a weekend at Centre Parcs, I couldn't do as much as everyone else. They all got bikes, myself and Melissa didn't though it was tempting to get the bike which has a large seat in the front but we it was unfair on Melissa (still in a mood with her.) After we got home I slept for 6 hours, woke up at 7pm, went to bed at 11pm, I ended up getting up at 9am. Was just proof that I was still recovering. The weekend was just what I needed as was getting a bit frustrated.

I have been working in my computer to get used to it, resting every so often. My eye sight is very clear in my left but have had no progress in my right. In the next few days I am going to use photoshop to give you a rough idea what I see. I am still not 100% used to my eyesight when I am out because I have been bumping into quite a few people and alot of people have been cutting me up.

Back to work next week, couple of hours a day, then increasing it each week.

I will post the pics which gives you a rough idea of my sight soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment