Saturday 10 September 2011

Home Alone and Speedy Family

Last night I was left home alone for the first time, Melissa is cycling to Pairs (UK bit was yesterday, today was part 2 now in France)

Today was tiring (yes again) but hopefully means i will be all good tomorrow to see my fantastic wife get to the Eiffel Tower. I took it reasonably easy today, watched the rugby and chilled out. i Went into town with Mr Ashton for a few hours, had a couple of rests but it felt good. Did get a freaked out 8 times by people appearing on my left hand side and bumped into someone or something 4 times, these happened at the start, got used to it and adapted myself near the end.

Taxi is picking us up at 6.30am tomorrow and euro star is at 9.22am. I am going to try and sleep as much as I can, not very sociable but I want to as much energy as I can to see my wonderful wife cross the line at the Effiel Tower (and my #1 sister in law Kirsty) 200 miles in 3 days! It is all for diabetes uk, if you want to sponsor them you can find their just give pages here.

Diabetes UK Just Giving Sponsorship Page

Just a quick update, I may try and blog from France tomorrow...oooh!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting/useful info. about brain surgery - See more at: http://healthhub.brighamandwomens.org/knee-replacement-surgery-keys-to-a-quicker-recovery#comment-143497





    ReplyDelete